Best Price Promise
Best Price Promise is valid only on the India country site of jetairways.com, Mobile site and Mobile App for domestic flights (flights within India) and International flights (where the first segment of the flight originates from India). Best Price Promise can be seen only on the India country site, where there is a Best Price Promise symbol.
Only guests holding a confirmed ticket booked on the India country site of jetairways.com, Mobile site and Mobile App for domestic flights (flights within India) and International flights (where the first segment of the flight originates from India) can claim for a refund.
Best Price Promise applies only to the flight component of your booking with Jet Airways and does not apply to any additional / ancillary / land products such as - hotel, car hire, travel insurance or any other non-flight products or services purchased on or through the India country site of jetairways.com, Mobile site or Mobile App.
Best Price Promise applies to flights operated exclusively by Jet Airways (and not on codeshare / Interline flights).
Best Price Promise is valid only for one way and return flight journeys and not available on multi-city journey.
You should pay for your flight(s) in full by credit card, debit card, net banking, cash on delivery or cash cards on the India country site of jetairways.com, Mobile site or Mobile App on or after 1 December 2015. Such purchase shall be called “Jet Airways Purchased Fare” from here on.
Your ticket will be governed by the applicable Conditions of Carriage of Jet Airways. You can compare your Jet Airways Purchased Fare with the Jet Airways prices on any third-party website that allows you to make an end to end booking, offering exactly the same itinerary – flights, dates, cabin class, number of passengers and fare rules. Jet Airways fares on third-party website shall be called the “Third Party Fare” from here on.
This Third Party Fare must be available to book and purchase online in the same currency as the Jet Airways Purchased Fare and include all taxes, fees, surcharges and charges applied to the Jet Airways Purchased Fare.
If you find a Jet Airways fare for the total itinerary on another website (that is not jetairways.com, Mobile site or Mobile App) at a cheaper price than the Jet Airways Purchased Fare by more than INR 250 for one way or INR 500 for return for domestic travel (travel within India) and INR 500 for one way and INR 1000 for return for International travel (where the first segment of the flight originates from India) then, Jet Airways will refund the difference between the Jet Airways Purchased Fare and the Third Party Fare.
To be eligible to apply for such a refund :
- The Third Party Fare must be for exactly the same itinerary as the Jet Airways Purchased Fare including, but not limited to, the same flight(s), same date(s), same class of travel, same booking class, same number of passengers and same fare conditions.
- The Third Party Fare must exist at the same time that the Jet Airways Purchased Fare is booked.
- The Third Party Fare must be in the same currency as the Jet Airways Purchased Fare and include all taxes, fees, surcharges and any other charges applied to the payment method used for the Jet Airways Purchased Fare.
- The Third Party Fare must be bookable online. Any Third Party Fare that can be viewed but cannot be booked and paid online will be excluded from Best Price Promise.
- To qualify for a refund, you must fill out the online claim form in English and Jet Airways must receive your claim form by midnight (2359 hrs IST) of the same day you booked your Jet Airways Purchased Fare. You need to retain a screen shot which shows the final price inclusive of all taxes, fees and surcharges of the Third Party Fare. Jet Airways may request to see this screen shot to help verify your claim. Jet Airways will independently confirm the legitimacy of the screen shot and will verify any request that it believes, in its sole discretion, is the result of a display, printing or other error or is made fraudulently or not in good faith. Any incomplete claim form or any other form of claim will not be accepted.
- Jet Airways will verify that your Third Party Fare meets all the criteria set out in these terms and conditions and you will be notified whether or not you have qualified for a refund within 72 hours of submitting your claim form. Jet Airways will endeavor to complete the refund within 30 working days of notification that you have qualified for a refund. Jet Airways’ decision will be final and binding in this regard.
Best Price Promise will not apply in the following situations:
- to any fare offered outside of the public domain or special eligibility fares including (but not limited to) third party promotion fares, corporate discount fares, senior, affiliate, wholesale, opaque agencies, staff fares, consolidator, group, Visit Family and Relatives fares, or closed user group offers;
- If the Third Party Fare is lower due to an error by the third party travel site.
- If a purchased fare or Third Party Fare has been discounted by the use of frequent flyer miles, currency of any type of any loyalty program, coupons or any other offers or discounts;
- If either a purchased fare or Third Party Fare make up part of a travel package where the flights are included;
- If you have requested a refund or cancellation of any section of the itinerary or subsequently made any amendments to your booking;
- If Jet Airways, using reasonable endeavours, is unable to verify that the Third Party Fare was bookable online on the date of your claim;
- If the Third Party Fare is available for purchase through anyone other than a licensed online travel agent.
- If you have located a Third Party Fare at a different time to when you completed your booking on the India country site of jetairways.com or Mobile site or Mobile App, even if you didn’t pay immediately at the time of booking. For example, you made a booking on Monday and chose to pay by cash on delivery. On Tuesday before paying by cash on delivery you found a Third Party Fare at a cheaper price. The time of payment is not relevant, only the time of booking is relevant.
- Jet Airways reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Only one claim can be made for each booking, and that claim cannot be resubmitted or amended.
Jet Airways' decision on the legitimacy of your claim will be final and binding and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Any claim arising in connection with this promotion will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts.