Book Air Tickets - International and Domestic Flights.
Before starting flight booking, please make sure you know the following points:
1) For screen reader user, please enable your inline frame.
2) You can book your flight in advance 331 days.
Introducing Jet Global Pass – a flexible 4 coupon booklet that lets you access any of the 66 destinations across our network at your convenience.
The Jet Global Pass is a first of its kind offering in India and is available for guests travelling in Première and Economy.
- Applicable for flights within India and international flights from India
- Flexible date and flight change at no additional cost
- Easily transfer coupons to your family and friends
- Protection from fare surge during peak travel season
How it works?
- Purchase the Jet Global Pass from your travel agent or the Jet Airways airport ticketing counter
- When you plan to fly, contact your travel agent or our call center, who will make a reservation and create a PNR
- Head to the airport, submit your coupon(s) depending on your destination and you’re all set to fly.
How many coupons will you need for your flight?
||Coupons uplifted for direct flights
||Coupons uplifted for travel including (Domestic + International flights)
|SectorFlights within India
Flights to Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Thailand.
Flights from Chennai to Singapore
|SectorMumbai / Delhi to Hong Kong
Mumbai / Delhi / Bengaluru to Singapore
|SectorMumbai / Delhi to Amsterdam / London
Mumbai to Paris
|SectorMumbai / Delhi to Toronto
Terms and Conditions:
Each booklet consists of 4 coupons
Cost per booklet for travel in Première is INR 1,19,312
Cost per booklet for travel in Economy is INR 52,673
Valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue
Extend the validity to 9 months or 1 year for an additional INR 1,500 and INR 2,500 per coupon respectively