The following terms and conditions are applicable and binding when using the mobile ticketing application ‘Ngpay’ (“Application”).
“ngpay” is the brand name for the mobile-commerce service provided by JiGrahak Mobility Solutions.
1. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties: The information published in the Application may be incomplete or include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Jet Airways (India) Ltd does not represent or warrant that access to the Application will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors, omissions, or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted from this Application.
Jet Airways (India) Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on the Application for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
Jet Airways (India) Ltd hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions and liabilities with regard to the information, products, and services displayed or available on the Application, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall Jet Airways (India) Ltd be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Application or inability to use this Application, or availability of this Application or for any information, products, and services obtained through this Application, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Application, whether based on contract or strict liability or otherwise.
2. Mobile Ticketing: This Application is currently available only for flights operated by Jet Airways and Jet Lite. You will use this Application to make only legitimate reservations.
The bookings can be made in Premiere or Economy class . You can book on mobile for up to 7 guests per booking using this Application subject to applicable fare conditions and seat vacancies in that fare group and seats being available in totality.
Currently, we do not allow bookings using this Application for infants and JetPrivilege redemption travel.
Bookings within 2 hours of departure cannot be made through this Application. Please contact the nearest Jet Airways office for any assistance.
Electronic tickets will be issued for all bookings made through the Application and the mode of payment will be through credit card. Electronic Ticket is Jet Airways' ticketless travel service. An electronic image of your ticket is stored in the Jet Airways' reservation system. The itinerary receipt is your confirmation of travel.
Once the ticket is purchased on the mobile, the system will display an e-Ticket on your phone and a printable itinerary receipt will be emailed to you. You will need to print this itinerary receipt and use it for your access to the airport and check-in. To enter the airport and for check-in, you must present the itinerary receipt along with a valid photo identification (Official Government issued photo identification / driving license / election photo identification/ Passport [for international guests] / photo credit card).
You are responsible to read all "rules" mentioned on each page of your mobile displayed while booking on this Application.
Jet Airways will consider as accepted these terms and conditions if you complete your booking process.
You are responsible for the correctness of the age of children booked by you using this Application. A child is one who has reached his/her second birthday but not reached his / her twelfth birthday on the date of commencement of journey. User in his own interest is requested to confirm this information from the nearest Jet Airways office in case of any doubts.
Once a mobile booking is made, the guests are requested to confirm the time, and date of departure. Jet Airways assumes no responsibility whatsoever because of missing the flight or delay in reporting for the flight for any reason whatsoever including change in flight schedule.
Mobile booking facility is NOT available for guests traveling to International destinations, and is available for transacting in INR fares only.
3. Modifications and Refunds: Once a ticket is purchased through the mobile, cancellation to this booking can be made through the mobile booking facility, based on the applicable Fare Rule. Full/Partial Cancellation and refund in itinerary will be carried for all guests in the booking.
If you are unable to cancel your ticket please, contact on the NGPAY toll free number - 1800-2-666-555.
Rules for Cancellation and Refund:
Refunds will be processed through mobile ticketing Application if:
4. Payment Methods:
a. A photocopy of both sides of the Credit Card/Debit Card, which will have to be self-attested by the Credit card/ Debit card holder, authorizing the use of the Credit Card/ Debit Card for the purchase of the ticket. For security reasons, please strike out the Credit Valid Verification (CVV) number on the copy of your Credit/Debit card.
b. This photocopy should also contain the name of the guest, the date of journey & the sector on which the journey is made.
The above documents MUST be produced at the time of check-in. If the guest fails to comply with these conditions, we reserve the right to deny the guest(s) from boarding.
5. Personal Profile and Registration: Your personal profile such as email address, mobile number and handset model will be stored with NGPAY. All such information is provided at the option of the guest and Jet Airways assumes no liability or responsibility towards the same.
6. Age and Responsibility: You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Application and the service provided there under, and you possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this Application. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this Application by you and those using your login information. You will supervise all usage of the Application under your name or account. You warrant that all information supplied by you and members of your household in using the Application to book flight tickets are true and accurate.
7. Airport taxes, surcharges, and fees: All known taxes, surcharges, and fees at the time of ticketing will be collected on your ticket. Some airports will levy an airport departure taxes, surcharges, and fees, which is payable by guests at the airport locally. Information on these charges is not given through our quoted fares.
8. Conditions of contract: Any carriage by air using a ticket obtained using this Application shall be subject to the conditions of carriage as provided in the Carriage by Air Act 1971.
The carriage of guests and their baggage by air will be subject to the Conditions of Carriage of Jet Airways (India) Limited or Jet Lite (India) Limited as the case maybe. Please read 'Jet Airways (India) Ltd' or Jet Lite (India) Limited General Terms & Conditions on and Conditions of contract for Guests & Baggage handling on www.jetairways.com or www.jetlite.com as the case maybe.
9. Modification of Terms: Jet Airways (India) Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice or liability. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use of mobile booking Application following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
10. Restrictions on Use: Jet Airways (India) Limited and its licensors retain all rights (including copyright and patent rights) with respect to all software and underlying information and material available through the Jet Airways mobile booking facility. You must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the Jet Airways Mobile booking facility except with the written permission of Jet Airways (India) Ltd and in full compliance with all Indian and other applicable laws and regulations. In particular, but without limitation, you must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the Jet Airways Mobile booking facility unless such downloading occurs in the course of using the Jet Airways Mobile booking facility in accordance with the written instructions of Jet Airways (India) Ltd.
11. No Unlawful or Prohibited use: You will not use this Mobile booking facility for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions of Use. You will not use this mobile booking facility to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation.
You must not:
12. No Representation: Jet Airways (India) Ltd does not warrant or represent that your access to the Mobile booking Application will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the mobile booking Application will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components. If you use your device to access the internet or third party services, as it may not be a secure environment unwanted programs, material, or viruses may be downloaded to your mobile phone without your knowledge, which may give unauthorized access to, or damage your mobile phone and the information stored on it. Jet Airways is not liable or responsible in any way for such unauthorized access, damage to or loss of information on your mobile phone whether transmitted via the services or otherwise. You will remain responsible for all charges deducted from your account for the use of any services activated by such viruses. You will remain solely liable and responsible for any charges that maybe levied by your mobile phone service operator in respect of your usage of this Application.
Jet Airways accepts no liability for the loss, late receipt or non-readability of any download, transmission or other communications whilst using this Application.