Manage Booking is available for
- etickets that have a valid / un-utilised travel itinerary
- Guests holding a confirmed eticket
- Up to 1 hour prior to departure for flights within India
- Up to 3 hours prior to departure for international flights
Zero Penalty Fees
Jet Airways now introduces 'Zero Penalty Fees' for changes or cancellations within 24 hours of booking on jetairways.com or Jet Airways mobile app. Now enjoy complete peace of mind with the freedom to change or cancel your travel itinerary within 24 hours of booking. To cancel or amend your booking, simply use the Manage Booking facility on jetairways.com
Terms and Conditions:
- This facility is applicable only for bookings made on jetairways.com or Jet Airways mobile app on or after January 12, 2015.
- Cancellation or Change can be availed within 24 hours from the booking creation and must be done using the Manage Booking Facility on jetairways.com.
- Guest will not be able to avail this feature offline.
- In case of a change to the booking, only the penalty fees will be waived off. Any additional amount to be paid due to the increase in fare will be charged to the guest.
- The Manage Booking facility can be accessed for bookings up to 1 hour prior to departure for flights within India and up to 3 hours prior to departure for international flights.
- Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
Frequently Asked Questions
- JetPrivilege Award booking(s) will not be entitled to the 'Zero Penalty Fee' benefit.
- Flight + Hotel booking(s) will not be entitled to the 'Zero Penalty Fee' benefit.
- ‘Zero Penalty Fee’ benefit will not be eligible for changes to tickets booked on jetairways.com using Net Banking, Cash cards, Maestro debit cards, American Express credit cards and Diners credit cards.
- Tickets purchased using 'Cash on Delivery' as a payment option will not be entitled to the 'Zero Penalty Fee' benefit.
- Convenience Fee for bookings will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
If you have booked your ticket through a travel agent, please check for the airline Booking Reference (PNR) on your eTicket or with your travel agent.
Reissuing of tickets online is not available for promotional bookings and for changes from a higher to lower fare(s). Click here to know more.