Airport transfers at Delhi
Transfer from International (2A) to Domestic (1D) terminal
These coaches will depart from International airport, arrival Terminal 2A (City side) and proceed via tarmac to drop guests at Domestic airport, Terminal 1B (City side) departures. Guests are requested to follow the signage's displayed at prominent places after clearing custom and immigration formalities.
Transfer from Domestic (1D) to International (2A) terminal
These coaches will depart from Domestic airport, arrival Terminal 1B (Tarmac side) and then proceed to the International airport. Guests will be dropped at International airport, Terminal 2A, (City side) departures.
Airport transfers at Mumbai
Jet Airways transit guests can avail of Inter-terminal Shuttle Coach service operated by the Airport Authority of India (A.A.I.) within the Tarmac from Mumbai Domestic Airport to International Airport.
Transfer from International Airport to Domestic Airport
- Once you arrive at the International airport, proceed from your respective gates towards the Passport control lanes. Avail of the dedicated priority lane for quick processing- a facility for the First class and Première class guests.
- On completion then move on to collect your baggage from the conveyor belts and then clear customs.
- Once this is done move towards the domestic transfer area within the arrival hall.
- Here, you can relax in the air-conditioned comforts of the waiting area for domestic transfers.
- At the domestic transfer area, deposit your check in baggage at anyone of the Jet Airways transfer desks.
- Then feel free to board the complimentary inter-terminal coach service, which leaves at an interval of every twenty minutes.
- The coach service will then ensure that you reach the domestic terminal on time to catch your connecting flight.
Transfer from Domestic Airport to International Airport
- On arrival at the Domestic Terminal 1B, proceed to the information desk to collect your inter-terminal coach service tickets.
- While you wait for the coach services, leaving every twenty minutes, relax in the air- conditioned waiting area.
- Then continue to board the coach through a dedicated channel.
- Here, you need not worry about your baggage, as we will ensure a safe transfer of the same.
- On arrival at the International terminal enter through Gate 7, Level 4.
- Then furnish your boarding pass to clear security and proceed to the check-in area for document verification.
- By then, we would have tagged all of your baggage, so you can feel free to move on to immigration.
- Proceed to the departure gate once you clear immigration.