New Terminal T2
- Four times the size of the old Terminal 2
- 4 levels with direct access to multi-level car parking
- 40 million guests can be accommodated
- 188 Check-in counters
- 48 Self Service Kiosks
- 60 Departure and 80 Arrival Immigration Counters
All Jet Airways international flights operate from the new Terminal – 2 (T2) at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai.
Drop off point
Guests travelling on Jet Airways international flights will need to alight at Gate 7.
First and Première Guests are requested to proceed to island ‘P’ and Economy guests to island ‘N’ for check-in. JetPrivilege Platinum, Gold and Silver members can check-in at the dedicated counters N2 and N3 located at island 'N'.
Access to / from the New Terminal – T2
Departures - Level 4
Guest travelling by chauffeur-driven cars or taxis can drive to the departure gates at Level 4 through the Sahar elevated access road. However, two-wheelers and three-wheelers are not permitted on the elevated road.All two-wheelers, three-wheelers and city buses will access Terminal 2 using a dedicated lane through the existing Sahar road.
- Prepaid taxi and special coach services will be available.
- Private cars, or hotel provided transport are available at Level 2.
- For three-wheelers and city bus services, passengers will have to proceed to P6 at the multi level car park on level 2.