Check into the future with our new Kiosk
Jet Airways brings Kiosk Check-in, a first-of-
its-kind in Indian aviation. Now check-in the way the world does.
With our new age Kiosks, print your boarding pass at the touch of a
Whether you're traveling as a frequent flyer or a
first time flyer, with hand baggage and an eTicket, simply Kiosk
You can Kiosk Check-in anytime between 45
minutes to 24 hours before your flight departure for
destinations within India and 60 minutes to 24 hours
before your flight departure for International flights.
Kiosk Check-in facility is currently available on the following
- Port Blair
Now get your e-ticket(s) printed at the self service eTicket
printing kiosk at Mumbai Airport
Mumbai Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport
has introduced a self-service Kiosk to allow guests to print /
reprint their e-ticket(s) when they arrive at the airport.
The new kiosk is located outside the Departure
Gate 1B at the domestic terminal and can be used by guests who
have booked their flights with us.
Guests would need to enter the relevant details
such as First Name, Last Name and Booking Reference (PNR -
Passenger Name Record) to receive a print of the eTicket.
Now avoid long queues at the ticketing counters
and get you eTicket printed at the eTicket Reprinting Kiosk.
This facility is currently available only at
Mumbai Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport.
Five simple and easy steps to Kiosk Check-in
- Swipe your JetPrivilege / Debit / Credit Card, for verification
of the name only.
- Enter your PNR number / reservation record as printed on your
- Review and confirm your travel itinerary
- Choose your preferred seat from the real-time seat map displayed
on the screen
- Print your boarding pass and walk directly for the security
Benefits of Kiosk Check-in
- Choose the seat of your preference from the real-time seat map
displayed on the touch screen
- Add your JetPrivilege membership number if it was not mentioned
at the time of reservation
- Simply print your boarding pass and go straight for security
check, without wasting any time by standing in queues
- Check-in for a same day return or through check-in flight within
India at one go
- You can do a single as well as a multiple guest check-in
How secure is Kiosk Check-in?
Using Kiosk Check-in is absolutely secure. The
name on the card you swipe will be verified against the name in your
PNR / reservation record. The entire transaction is through a secure
IP based connectivity between systems. So the next time you fly, use
Kiosk Check-in and experience its ease and simplicity. Check into
Who can use the Kiosk Check in facility?
Kiosk Check-in can be availed by guests:
- Travelling on sectors within India or across any of our international destinations
- Holding a confirmed, valid eTicket only
- Travelling with hand baggage only
- For flights originating from the city where the Kiosk Check-in facility is available
- Travelling together on a single PNR with up to nine guests and a maximum of four segments in total
- Guests fulfilling the above check-in time window criteria
More than nine guests travelling together on a single PNR are considered a group and guests with different last names will be checked-in separately.
Who cannot use Kiosk Check-in facility?
Kiosk check-in is currently restricted and not
Conditions | FAQs
- Guests with waitlisted or open bookings.
- Guests with special service requests such as wheel chairs, extra
seats, visual and hearing impairment, unaccompanied minors, pet in
- Staff travel (standy-by travel), Industry
Discount tickets, Upgrade Vouchers and Agents Discount
Baggage drop facility for Kiosk Check-in
Guest travelling with check-in baggage can visit
our bag drop counter for quick bag drop access. Please click here to see the
list of airports that have the bag drop facility.
For other stations guests can proceed to the
check-in counter with their e-Boarding Pass.