Fast-Track Immigration at Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi International airport
All Première guest's traveling from Bangkok on all Jet Airways flights will be able to enjoy
the new Fast-Track Immigration service at the Suvarnabhumi International airport at Bangkok. No need to wait in
long immigration lines! This new privilege offers Première guest's a special immigration channel which bypasses
How to get your Fast-Track Immigration voucher?
- During check-in time, the counter staff will provide the Fast-Track Immigration Voucher to the Première guest's
- If you check-in online, please present your web boarding pass and passport at the check-in counter and you will receive the Fast-Track Immigration Voucher
Step into a world of convenience! Enrol today with the Frequent Visitor e-channels facilities at Hong Kong International Airport
Effective September 07, 2009, JetPrivilege Platinum, Gold and Silver members arriving into
Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) can avail of the Fast Track Immigration service. And this facility comes
free of cost.
- No waiting at the general immigration queue.
- No need to fill up the Hong Kong Landing card. Simply get a self immigration clearance through the e-
channels when you land at Hong Kong.
- No arrival/ departure stamp on your passport, helping you save pages in the passport.
How to avail the facility at HKIA
- Indian passport holders do not need a visa for Hong Kong, eliminating the need for single/multiple entry
- JetPrivilege Platinum, Gold and Silver members,who are 18 years and above, need to contact the enrollment
office at the Arrival Immigration counter
- Present the JetPrivilege Platinum / Gold / Silver membership card along with the travel documents for
- The enrolment process includes recording of fingerprints, taking of a photograph, signing of an enrolment
form and affixing a bar-code sticker to the passport.
Jet Airways is thankful to the Hong Kong Immigration Department for extending the FV e-
Channel to our JetPrivilege elite tier members.