Check into the future with our new Kiosk Check-in
Jet Airways brings Kiosk Check-in, a first-of-its-kind in Indian aviation. Now check-in the way the world does. With our new age Kiosks, print your boarding pass at the touch of a screen.
Whether you're traveling as a frequent flyer or a first time flyer, with hand baggage and an eTicket, simply Kiosk Check-in!
You can Kiosk Check-in anytime between 45 minutes to 24 hours before your flight departure for destinations within India and 60 minutes to 24 hours before your flight departure for International flights.
Kiosk Check-in facility is currently available on the following airports:
Destinations within India:
Now get your e-ticket(s) printed at the self service eTicket printing kiosk at Mumbai Airport
Mumbai Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport has introduced a self-service Kiosk to allow guests to print / reprint their e-ticket(s) when they arrive at the airport.
The new kiosk is located outside the Departure Gate 1B at the domestic terminal and can be used by guests who have booked their flights with us.
Guests would need to enter the relevant details such as First Name, Last Name and Booking Reference (PNR - Passenger Name Record) to receive a print of the eTicket.
Now avoid long queues at the ticketing counters and get you eTicket printed at the eTicket Reprinting Kiosk.
This facility is currently available only at Mumbai Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport.
Five simple and easy steps to Kiosk Check-in
- Swipe your JetPrivilege / Debit / Credit Card, for verification of the name only.
- Enter your PNR number / reservation record as printed on your eTicket
- Review and confirm your travel itinerary
- Choose your preferred seat from the real-time seat map displayed on the screen
- Print your boarding pass and walk directly for the security check
Benefits of Kiosk Check-in
- Choose the seat of your preference from the real-time seat map displayed on the touch screen
- Add your JetPrivilege membership number if it was not mentioned at the time of reservation
- Simply print your boarding pass and go straight for security check, without wasting any time by standing in queues
- Check-in for a same day return or through check-in flight within India at one go
- You can do a single as well as a multiple guest check-in
How secure is Kiosk Check-in?
Using Kiosk Check-in is absolutely secure. The name on the card you swipe will be verified against the name in your PNR / reservation record. The entire transaction is through a secure IP based connectivity between systems. So the next time you fly, use Kiosk Check-in and experience its ease and simplicity. Check into the future!
Who can use the Kiosk Check in facility?
Kiosk Check-in can be availed by guests:
- Travelling sectors within India / International with Jet Airways
- Holding a confirmed, valid eTicket only
- Travelling with only a hand baggage
- For all flights originating from the city where the Kiosk Check-in facility is available
- For a group of up to a maximum of seven guests and a maximum of three segments per guest at a time
- Guests fulfilling the above check-in time window criteria
Who cannot use Kiosk Check-in facility?
Kiosk check-in is currently restricted and not available for:
Terms and Conditions | FAQs
- Guests with waitlisted or open bookings.
- Guests with special service requests such as wheel chairs, extra seats, visual and hearing impairment, unaccompanied minors, pet in hold, stretcher.
- Staff travel, Interline travel, Codeshare flights, Industry Discount tickets, Upgrade Vouchers and Agents Discount tickets.
Baggage drop facility for Kiosk Check-in
Guest travelling with check-in baggage can visit our bag drop counter for quick bag drop access. Please click here to see the list of airports that have the bag drop facility. For other stations guest can proceed to the check-in counter with their e-Boarding Pass.